I’ve got a new novel out. I want you to read it. I want to give you that new book for FREE. With that in mind, I’m not giving away just my new novel, BAD PEOPLE. Oh, no. I’m giving away three of my books! So to win, BAD PEOPLE, THE SOUND OF LONELINESS, and QUINTESSENCE OF DUST (a collection of short stories), each one flat signed and delivered to your door, do one of the following:
- Like my Facebook author page. Link – https://en-gb.facebook.com/CraigWallworkWriter/
- Like the Giveaway post on Facebook, either via my author page or social page.
- Share my Facebook Giveaway post and tag me in.
- Go to Twitter and tweet about my new book, adding #badpeople. Link – @craigwallwork
- Go to my YouTube channel and like the Giveaway video. Link – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcxVV3s2X8SumlJdDrNpjg
- Subscribe to my blog on my website. Link – https://craigwallwork.com/
- Do all the above and maximise your chances.
I’ll draw a winner at random on February 14th and announce it on all social media platforms. Good luck.
If you’ve never read any of my books, and need a third party recommendation, check out the below endorsements.
“Craig Wallwork has a strong and steady voice, well deserving your time and attention” Dan Fante, author of Chump Change.
“Tune your ear to Craig Wallwork’s prose and you’ll soon make a fascinating discovery: he’s really funny. And he’s a damned fine writer.” Mark SaFranko, author of Lounge Lizard.
“Craig Wallwork’s The Sound of Loneliness has a few things in common with the agonized work of Thomas Bernhard, where the pain of ailment sometimes crosses the threshold of pleasure, and the reader is revolted and riveted at the same time. I enjoyed my time in Wallwork’s pages.” Kyle Minor, author of In the Devil’s Territory
“Wallwork is a hugely creative thinker. An emerging talent who won’t take long to reach the limelight.” Nigel Bird, author of Dirty old Town.
“If Etgar Keret had grown up in northern England instead of Israel, he might’ve turned out to be Craig Wallwork, but Wallwork hits harder and more often, both with the humor and insight.” Lit Pub
“Craig Wallwork’s writing is adventurous and comical, and joyfully anarchic. His work is always compelling and exciting to read.” 3AM Magazine.
“Like a Grindhouse version of Grimm’s Fairy Tales, Wallwork’s fiction is smart, innovative, and a hell of a lot of fun.” – Carlton Mellick III.
“Only a writer of Wallwork’s talent can create such a viscerally encompassing experience that leaves you with literal nightmares. Gory Hole isn’t just a trip down a rabbit’s hole, but a gory plunge.” – Peter Tieryas Liu, author of Bald New World.